Friday, May 7, 2010

Anniversary Dinner

We had such a nice wedding anniversary yesterday.  Instead of going out to eat I thought it would be fun if Jeff & I made a meal together, and of course what could be more romantic than rolling out pasta dough. :)
My mom had sent me two different things to help me with my ravioli making and we took them for a test drive.  The first is a really old ravioli press that crimped out nice large pieces.
The second is a multi-ravioli maker / press.
 It didn't come with instructions so we had fun playing around with it trying to figure out the best method to press it out (I liked the "let Jeff do it" method the best). 
I have to say my ravioli looked pretty professional and all nice and neat, plus less messy than before....Thanks mom !!
Making dinner together for our anniversary was really fun, I think this may become a delicious tradition.

To many happy cooking memories to come....
Cheers!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it's been 3 years already, time flies when you're having fun. Looks like you had a very nice dinner. I love reading your blog about all of this food. We really need to get together soon!!

    Melissa
    Since i'm going to be an anonymous poster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do need to get together! No more excuses I am sending you a formal invitation to dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another fantastic year!!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this blog -- I love your goofy little statements because they make me smile and want to cook and eat and visit and -- so I will. Thanks for the extra Mother's Day card, Honey -- I'll see you both soon -- Guess Who's coming to dinner??!!

    ReplyDelete