Thursday, December 31, 2009

Potato craving now gone

So the question is "how do you solve a potato craving?" 
Answer: By making something that looks like this:

Poor Jeff, the look on his face when sat down to lunch with something that looked like the dog regurgitated put in of him was just too funny.  He was very sweet and actually ate the whole thing but I could see it was a struggle.

I had tried to make mashed potatoes with mashed carrots and chopped bacon.  I think the issue was that I caramelized onions and added them to the mix giving it a kinda burned smokey flavor. The texture was also quite odd and after I got the vision in my brain of what it reminded me of I felt a little put off.  Well at least Jeff will no longer be having potatoes for every meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment