Saturday, December 19, 2009

Crazy Week

Wow its been a busy week!  Trying to get christmas gifts finished and visiting friends ... this is the kind of busy I like!  :)

We've had a pretty boring eating week - Jeff's had a little stomach bug and I've been at the dentist getting crown work done (I can honestly say that my husband is getting me a crown for Christmas, its every girl's dream!).

For those that dont know, we love our MMORPG  (for those non serious nerds thats a Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game).  The one we play celebrates the Christmas holiday in-game and tonight we will be doing all the Christmas quests (making cookies for santa, killing the grinch, rescuing Rudolph from pirates - you know, real traditional stuff).  To make it fun I plan on making homemade eggnog and gingerbread cookies for us to snack on while playing.  Last year I just bought the eggnog and the cookies I made were more like bricks so hopefully this year I can get the recipe right.  I've never made eggnog before but I remember my dad making it so I have to give it a shot.  Better brace yourself Jeff  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment